September 28, 2013
Potty training is one of the most significant milestones for your child with special needs and a difficult task to undertake. This workshop presents a proven and effective individualized program that has a 95% rate of success. It will shorten the potty training time, as well as teach you other techniques to use in order to make this a wonderful experience for both you and your child. Many parents have tried this potty training program and are very happy with the results. Both parents and teachers are invited to participate. Those who have attended in the past describe it as “highly successful” and “easy to implement”. In this workshop, you will:
- Learn to target specific skills
- Help your child understand with ease your expectation
- Facilitate potty training through the use of specific skills targeted at helping the child to listen to his/her own body.
- Develop and implement a potty training program that is free of anxiety for parents, teachers, and their children.
- Help your child acquire the necessary skills to become fully independent in the area of potty training.
This workshop will be held 9:00am – 12:00pm on the Focus on the Future Campus, 1717 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, Texas. Registration will start at 8:00am.